Speaker: Barbra Arnwine
Date: Saturday, November 8, 2014
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Marriot City Center, 30 S 7th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tickets are on sale now for the MABL Foundation’s annual signature event. Mark the date on your calendar and plan to step out in your best as we celebrate the achievements of our most outstanding law students and honor members of our community.
Sponsorship Form: Sponsorship Form 2014
Why We Do It
The MABL Foundation Gala is our opportunity to honor and reward talented law students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, commitment to addressing issues affecting their community, and potential to effectuate the overall goals of the organization.
About Our Speaker
About Our Audience
Our audience is multiracial and consists primarily of members of the State and Federal bench, the bar, and prominent community leaders. We use this unique opportunity to showcase thought-provoking speakers to advance the dialogue on important current issues.
Additional Helpful Forms
Our Past Speakers
Past speakers have included:
- Billy Martin, Dorsey & Whitney in the Washington, D.C. office
- B. Todd Jones, Minnesota U.S. Attorney
- Randall Robinson, national best selling author and founder and past president of TransAfrica
- Jeffrey Toobin, Senior Analyst for CNN Worldwide
- Michael Eric Dyson, acclaimed public intellectual and best-selling author
- Kenneth Winston Starr, former Solicitor General and Independent Counsel during the George H. W. Bush administration